Searhbox

search melody's blog for songs




disclaimer
Hi its Melody here :D.
This blog is especially for Korean n Japanese idols fans around.
make yourself happy n enjoy your downloads here :D


la femme
melody is a pretty girl who lives with musics. Without music, she can't live. Actually, melody is a VERY pretty girl who doesn't live with music, but with her parents n siblings. she can live without music but she'll get freaked out when her iPod is out of battery.
Welcome to melody's blog of musics:D


i want
an iPhone.
an iTouch.
lifetime chocolate supplies.
to live in a condominium.
every music box ever exist on this world.
to watch TVXQ's concert.
to join Gazette's fanmeeting.
a mini notebook.


secrets

ShoutMix chat widget



listen


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




recently
HP #2
HP #1
Melody didn't introduce Harmony, so she had to do ...
TBOMJapanese-Tohoshinki
TBOMJapanese-the GazettE


rewind
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


credits
& please kindly do not remove
Designer
Others
Inspiration


Tuesday, December 8, 2009
HP #3 @ 5:11 AM

I'm in time!! I'm in tiiiiiime~ *shining with pride* And I'm sick. T-T And few days later I have to go to a course, which needs my voice (yeah, I'm down with fever, flu and sore throat!) and I hope this won't get worse! *runs to drink water*

Harmony's Pick #3

Little by Little

[Songs]

Labels: